- Peter Young interviewed. Judi Bari observed. British Petroleum condemned!
- Voice of the Voiceless
- Peter Young’s website with news on the Animal Liberation Front & direct action animal liberation movement as well as actionable tools for legal animal rights activism.
- Timber Wars
- A book by Judi Bari who, while involved with environmental concerns, was the target of a U.S. government assassination attempt due to her effectiveness as a political activist.
- Sea Shepherd Gulf Rescue
- Campaign to assist with clean up by our friends at Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.
- Bow + Arrow
- This episode’s outro music was “Harper Luck”. Here’s a link to the band’s website.
Entries tagged with “Sea Shepherds”.
Mon 31 May 2010
Thu 1 Apr 2010
- This is our first episode! Bare with us as we figure out what the heck we’re doing! Future episodes will have more interviews and contain features to keep things lively. In the meantime enjoy your two clumsy hosts, Josh and Rex!
- UPDATE: Sarah Palin is out… Sigourney Weaver is IN!
- In our show we talk about TLC using Sarah Palin as the narrator for a nature series. After just a few short days of this news, Sigourney Weaver has been chosen to over-dub all of Sarah’s lines. Go Sigourney!!!
- Tiger Bone Wine, WTF?!
- Does grinding tiger bones into your wine turns you into a superhero, or a super-big jerk?
- Sea Shepherds and Blue Fin Tuna
- The “Big Tuno” (Paul Watson) and his Sea Shepherd Conservation Society are headed to the Mediterranean to stop Blue Fin Tuna poachers.
- Octomom promotes spaying
- Octomom to her neighbors “Don’t let your pets end up like me!”