Thu 1 Apr 2010
- This is our first episode! Bare with us as we figure out what the heck we’re doing! Future episodes will have more interviews and contain features to keep things lively. In the meantime enjoy your two clumsy hosts, Josh and Rex!
- UPDATE: Sarah Palin is out… Sigourney Weaver is IN!
- In our show we talk about TLC using Sarah Palin as the narrator for a nature series. After just a few short days of this news, Sigourney Weaver has been chosen to over-dub all of Sarah’s lines. Go Sigourney!!!
- Tiger Bone Wine, WTF?!
- Does grinding tiger bones into your wine turns you into a superhero, or a super-big jerk?
- Sea Shepherds and Blue Fin Tuna
- The “Big Tuno” (Paul Watson) and his Sea Shepherd Conservation Society are headed to the Mediterranean to stop Blue Fin Tuna poachers.
- Octomom promotes spaying
- Octomom to her neighbors “Don’t let your pets end up like me!”
No Responses to “ Vegan Threat 1 – Rex & Josh ”
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.